The core values of GTA are integrity, honesty and professionalism in all that we do. Founded March 5, 1988, GTA started out as a placement firm for contract automotive design personnel. Today it is a full-service provider of both direct and contract automotive professionals and top management talent to a customer base that runs the gamut of most of the leading automakers and their key suppliers.
Our nationwide placements include personnel in the areas of:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Program Management
In each of these fields, we place people from entry level positions to top senior executives...
For Direct Placement openings, GTA charges no retainer or upfront fees to our customers. Customers only pay a fixed commission, after the desired candidate is found and selected for hire. This presents a genuine value for customers to avoid any upfront costs. GTA can do this as we are confident of our ability to fill all positions.
Our Contract Placement Services Group helps coordinate customers’ flexible workforces with their daily business needs.
GTA provides a dedicated account representative at our headquarters to coordinate the needs for staffing throughout each customer’s company.
GTA is a unique company that has combined full service professional staffing expertise with sophisticated recruiting technology to deliver innovative staffing solutions, benefiting our customer’s needs on a national level.
- A single accountable contact person
- Ongoing monitoring and reallocation of staff as needed
- On-site recruitment and retention
- Customized testing and training (if required and requested)
- Usage reports to track temporary help cost (if requested)
- Access by GTA personnel to our extensive database of candidates
- Continuous quality-monitoring measures and proactive business reviews